Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Any finals has the potential to be real good. Edmonton-Carolina was a great final and that was two of the worst finals teams we've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Missed the game, but sounds like the Pens played alright and just pulled a Ducks/Caps/Jackets/uhhh anyone else who shoots a ton of shots but doesn't score this playoffs.

I'd say pretty good odds we win game 7 because we're ridiculous at home but if not it's been a good run and I'm okay with Pernell Subban winning the Cup.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Godinster posted:

The Penguins are 0-something at home in game 7s after losing game 6 while away

One useless stat will be defeated ONLY ON THURSDAY NIGHT HOCKEY

The Pens are pretty bad historically at home in game 7. Lost to Tampa, the Rangers, Montreal and that's just recently.

Of course Sully said gently caress that and they beat Tampa at home last year for a rare home game 7 win so I dunno

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Feels like we're due for one of those anti climactic game 7s where one team just shits all over the other for 60 minutes.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I wish someone would just elbow Karlsson right in his shine box

• Locked thread