Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
oh boy, Nashville in an early round. again. *falls asleep"

edit: OK that's weird, I could've sworn they had way more playoff matchups than they do. only '15 and '10 in this recent run. maybe it's just being in division that made me feel this? odd. I'm now more excited

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Zodijackylite posted:

The 2002 western conference finals had more. The Wings alone had 10
Red Wings: Yzerman, Larionov, Datsyuk, Federov, Shanahan, Hull, Robataille, Lidstrom, Chelion, Hasek.
Avalanche: Forsberg, Sakic, Blake, Roy

I think any good team the red wings played that year had a ton of hofers. I saw them play the blues that year and the blues had pronger and McInnis I think and it was like seeing a 90s all Star game and owned .

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
hockey sucks

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Cartoon Man posted:

For the next two games that the Caps play? Yeah...

But when they get bounced, I'm all aboard the Toronto bandwagon for two reasons.

1: They are an awesome team on the rise that will only get better.
2: gently caress the Penguins, somebody has to beat that evil team.

no one cares about the caps sorry

the NHL should go out of its way to ensure nothing but Chicago vs Pitt finals

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm so glad I got to see the 02 wings play even if they were a rival team. they're a part of hockey lore and legend at this point even if the team was a bunch of 40 year olds and a rookie datsyuk

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

flakeloaf posted:

Devils wouldn't play so well after game 1 when Stevens throws an ordinary-for-2000 check and gets himself kicked out of the league forever.

it's insane to think back to that hit on kariya in the finals, where the announcers were lauding the great hit and then were like oh good kariyas visor fogged so he isn't dead and is breathing! game on!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Aphrodite posted:

It's just the fat steroid head that throws off his overall look and makes him look fat.

I dunno

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqEDdbgRLY/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

RC Cola posted:

Poor Penguins with their multiple generational talent players over the last 25 years

They've had four separate guys (yes I'm including Malkin ) be the best individual player in the league for all but one or two years in the last 25+, it's sickening

• Locked thread