Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Because the B's have looked like dogshit against a terrible Ottawa team, our best player is also one of the dirtiest players of the last 10 years and can't stop cheap-shotting people, our #1 goalie looks like he'd rather be knitting with Krecji than firing milk crates this year, our #1 defenseman is 400 years old and wouldn't crack the top 4 on most other playoff teams (nor would any of our other DMEN), and we have to give Kevan loving Miller serious ice time because a bunch of our DMEN are injured.

Does anyone have a link to a site that has the previews of the series, with a bunch of the relevant stats included? I remember seeing it last year, they had the bracket with expandable matchups that showed things like the Penalty Kill %, the goal differential, etc...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

These are the best videos. I'd watch so many hours of mic'd players/refs from pro sports.

Also I'm always surprised at how quiet it is on the ice in an NHL rink. It sounds like... hockey.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Crosby injury aside, goddamn that was a really good game.

The speed and skill of those two teams is incredible to watch after having slogged through the B's/Sens opening round.

• Locked thread