Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Ahem, the Wild play tonight

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Drunk Canuck posted:

Who the gently caress uses discord?

The nhl irc channel is all anyone needs

Hey old man

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

https://discord.gg/e8twFxF Discord. If you are interested.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Having a god drat aneurysm right here

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

the wild are gonna dme ryghye

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Levitate posted:

Yeah Colton Orr could win fights

fighting rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_c5fj0r3uk

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Apr 13, 2017

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

if the wild get shut out in game 4 I am renaming myself Jean-Sébastien Giguère

Mike_V posted:

No need to, I think that was what every Hawks fan said so it can just be assumed

Does a crusade of persecution follow you or

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mike_V posted:

lmao you're right, this is the first time I have ever taken a poo poo on Hawks fans when given the opportunity. Enjoy the sweep my dude.

:peanut:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

RC Cola posted:

The Wild are good at getting swept in round one

Stay out of this one.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm sad that the North Stars and Wild have never won cups here, but I will always be grateful that my team didn't have Wayne Gretzky along with Brett Hull and somehow not win the Stanley Cup.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Xtanstic posted:

Also Pronger/MacInnis

Oh yeah. :yikes:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JoelJoel posted:

I'm not too late for the wild suck party, am I? Well, they do.

Casting stones when you haven't made the playoffs?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aurora posted:

I think JoelJoel is mainly a Ducks fan.

Man people should just have clear placards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BiohazrD posted:

Hot take: pens in 5

:suicide:

I don't know how I would handle that

• Locked thread