Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Justin Godscock posted:

This is a weird feeling I have right now posting here instead of crying into my pillow posting in the non-playoff team thread.

I'm worried about my team because the loss of Roloson in 2006 still stings and we have absolutely no confident back-up goaltending if the unthinkable should happen to Talbot..

Bah gawd that's Conklin's music!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

GuavaMoment posted:

No, that's a name I recognize, that exists. There has not existed at any point before now a Melker Karlsson. Who is this man? Why did he sneak onto the roster of a playoff team? Is he Erik's lovely brother? I need answers!

Him am replacement Ronnie

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Oh yeah well last year every team eliminated in the first round was American!!

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Captain Internet posted:

What if I wished hard enough and we could trade Maatta and future considerations for a time machine and Wayne Gretzky in is prime? He would be such a low cap hit because of 1980's buying power and current inflation. We could have Sid ride him like a noble steed and it would make him twice as fast.

Just a thought.

Pfft that was a different era Gretzky today would be like a poor man's Dale Weise

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

You know I've been looking around and reading stuff on the internet and I've realized tonight's game for the Capitals might be pretty important to them. No pressure though.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

heeheex2 posted:

Predators vs Capitals is definitely the best possible finals outcome

I'd be happy with any combination of teams that never won it before. Sorry Oilers

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Has Ottawa ever had an actual good goalie, other than a few minutes of Hasek? It feels like they get these marginal guys who play above their head for a little while and then sag hard (Lalime, Emery, Aebischer, etc).

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Flyinglemur posted:

I know the games are played on ice and not on paper, but I honestly don't see either East team beating either West team.

As long as it's not the Ducks, I will be happy. Maybe not like, Imma go to the parade and be happy right away happy but eventually happy for them.

Yeah rooting wise I'm out, but I'm pulling for Sens-Perds just so it guarantees a new team wins the cup. Which will be the Perds because they would dismantle the Sens.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

yellowcar posted:

Sens fans have a serious inferiority complex.

Is it a complex if it's true?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The Dirty Burger posted:

Sounds like Colin White is making his playoff debut tonight, why the hell not

Is he the crazy one? All those whites look the same to me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Teemu Pokemon posted:

It I had cats I would name them Henrik Zetterpurrg and Pawvel Catsyuk but I wouldn't because they aren't dogs and I can't think of any good Red Wings dog names Gordie BowWow is dumb according to a source close to me

Brendan Shannahound
Chris Cheliaroos
Serbay Wooferov

• Locked thread