Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Columbus should be embarrassed. The Pens are completely in their heads.

e: gently caress Torts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Jackets had 51 hits and lost 4 - 1 lmao. These guys are wearing themselves out trying to get Pitt off their game but welp

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Paging Kawalimus, your thoughts?!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Stole this from hfboards (I know)

Goddamn

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Barreft fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 5, 2017

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Jamwad Hilder posted:

setting realistic expectations I see

Not at all. Just think the kid deserved some credit.

e: Hey may have gotten it already, I just barely browse here cause it's mostly whining about refs anymore instead of the good play of good players. :shrug:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Aurora posted:

:thinking:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hmm. It appears that the Pittsburgh Penguins may win the Stanley Cup again.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

VJeff posted:

Hey Citizen Tayne, I just wanna make sure real quick -- you're aware that you're not actually on the Penguins, right?

Salt.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

cenotaph posted:

I think someone in the GDT asked for this.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

CBJSprague24 posted:

Oh, so when you guys talked about "The Darkest Timeline", you meant "Pittsburgh wins the East and either Anaheim wins the West and everything sucks or Nashville wins the West and loses to Pittsburgh and everything sucks".

I had it all wrong.

You've done nothing but whine like a bitch all day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Infidel Castro posted:

How a city can seriously call themselves that when they have the loving Pirates still baffles me.

No one but olds really give any poo poo about the Pirates. Most of us know the Nuttings are just trying to make as much money as they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Aphrodite posted:

The football team is bad too.

Well, yeah. They suck cause the Nuttings are just trying to maximize income. Figured that's what I typed, but I guess I wasn't as specific.

They're the Browns of baseball, but since baseball sucks and is boring as gently caress most of us in Pittsburgh don't care. You get a lot of 60+ olds calling into sports radio acting like the team actually tries, but lol.

e: Oh poo poo you said football team. I'll fistfight you on that one.

• Locked thread