Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jordan7hm posted:

Aye Doc went 7/7 after the first round including all four second round matches to the games. drat.

thank god we did it round by round so that i could look so good and smart instead of "lmfao aye doc had minnesota going to the wcf"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Alright, so I need a loving Pens Av....

Can someone help me get Kessel eating a hotdog with a sens logo on it?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright, so I need a loving Pens Av....

Can someone help me get Kessel eating a hotdog with a sens logo on it?

say no more

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
let me be the first to say that i like you as a poster and karlsson is one of my favorite all-time defensemen. i don't know what causes me to give people these avatars. send help

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

....thanks for saving me :tenbux:

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
Not negative and not last. I'll take it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

let me be the first to say that i like you as a poster and karlsson is one of my favorite all-time defensemen. i don't know what causes me to give people these avatars. send help

lmao I loving love it

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

yellowcar posted:

Hi5, 49 point having buddies.

Proud to be in such an exclusive club :hfive:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I had fun! See you guys in October :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I have Tuesday and Wednesday off work. So I'll start it then. Have to loving add giving up Nate and signing loving Timmie Boy here to an eight year deal to it.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jun 26, 2017

• Locked thread