Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I don't remember the games I picked but:
East: Rangers, Bruins Penguins, Capitals
West: Blackhawks, Wild, Ducks, Sharks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Jordan7hm posted:

I think the bigger reason to pick Ottawa is that the Bruins aren't very good. Neither team is particularly impressive past a handful of players and it's probably going to come down to goaltending and health. If Krug can't go that's a huge hit to Boston's chances.

Carlo got concussed too so he could be out. I think Ottawa fans are a little overconfident though considering the Sens are the only team with a negative goal differential and they have the least amount of goals scored by any playoff team.

Boston has had it's issues too but since Cassidy took over a lot of the guys who struggled through the first ~50 games under Julien turned it around. I think a lot of people look at the statline and assumed they sucked all year but that's not true, they just sucked for most of the year. Krejci, for example, scored 20 in the last 27 games when he had 34 in 55 prior to that, Bergeron scored 24 in 27 after 29 in 52, etc.

But anyway, my guess is it's going to be a goaltending battle and Ottawa is going to play their 1-3-1 the entire series and I'll be so bored I'll want to kill myself.

Jamwad Hilder fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 10, 2017

• Locked thread