Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ginette Reno posted:

I think the Pens went like 3-1 or something like that against the Bruins then got promptly swept by them in the ECF a few years back so I wouldn't read too much into that stuff

CBJ went 0-5-0 against the Pens in 2013-14 before splitting the first four games in the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Le Habs dethrone King Henrik in 6 games
Dirty Water downs Ottawa in 6 of 'em
Mind_Taker's team really pisses off LAS over that "give up three in regulation to Columbus" jinx in 5.
Yinzers lustily remind Columbus that their team is an insignificant franchise after 6 (but this could go anywhere from 5-7 games). The first four games will be 4-3 final scores in which the team taking a 3-0 or 3-1 lead blows it and loses.

America's Team def. The Team of Annoying Fan Chants in 5
The Wild beat Hitchcock Yeo in 6.
gently caress Corey Perry goes the distance against Calgary, ruining The Battle of Alberta for the second time in three weeks.
...because McJesus will crucify the Sharks after 6 games of hockey.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

I've been playing around with GIMP lately and decided to try something new for my bracket. I ended up with this fridge magnet looking thing.

heeheex2 posted:

The least watched playoffs in NHL history

Jackets down the Pens, Caps, and Rick Nash en route to a Stanley Cup and another West title for the Sharks? I really don't have any ill will toward Nash at this point, but I'm watching the gently caress out of these playoffs, these are good playoffs.

I approve of this bracket and the least watched playoffs in NHL history.

e- Oh, wait, you've got the Caps going down in the first round. Leafs/CBJ would be a fun series, too.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 12, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

NHL 17 thinks PK's Revenge is how it's going to go down.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Drunk Canuck posted:

I too predict PK's revenge

The Wild logo actually looks like the mural it's supposed to depict as opposed to the bear here.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dehumanize yourself and face to Red X.

Fleury needs to screw up just one more game so I can have a chance at getting PIT in 6 right.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There will be blood.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

First round, by my count:
MTL in 6- Les Glorious X Rouge
BOS in 6- Wrong team, right games.
WSH in 5- Right team, wrong games.
PIT in 6- Right team, wrong games.

MIN in 6- WRONG
EDM in 6- RIGHT!
ANA in 7- Right team, wrong games.
CHI in 6- :lol:

SECOND ROUND
MAFs in 6
Hank in 7

gently caress Corey Perry in 6
ANNOYING FAN CHANTS in 6

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

SECOND ROUND
MAFs in 6 - Right team, wrong games
Hank in 7- BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

gently caress Corey Perry in 6 - Right team, wrong games
ANNOYING FAN CHANTS in 6 CORRECT

Yinz in 6

(After first Saber Tooth roar)
“THAT”S ONE!”
(After second Saber Tooth roar)
“THAT”S TWO!”
(After third Saber Tooth roar)
“THAT”S THREE!”
“THANK YOU GIBSON, MAY WE HAVE ANOTHER?
HE SHOOTS….HE SCORES….YOU SUCK!” in 6

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 11, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I seem to be missing from there but I had Pit in 6 and Nash in 6

I had the same and am also MIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAY
YOU SUCK!
(then)
IT”S ALL YOUR FAULT
IT”S ALL YOUR FAULT
IT”S ALL YOUR FAULT
IT”S ALL YOUR FAULT (repeat until it dies out)

...in 6.

Full disclosure, I'm bracing for a Pens win even though I'm picking otherwise because the Pens won last year, Patriots won the Super Bowl, Jimmie Johnson won his 7th championship, and we're in a cycle of bad sports champions.

• Locked thread