Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The Blackhawks are done :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

RC Cola posted:

What's your toxx?
The most hockey thing, obviously, is to make it conditional:
An av to a Pred's fan they never score again.
+A shirtsey if they win a game
+ An ebay jersey if they win the series.
+ if they win the cup I'll change my senior thesis from labor movements Illinois utilities as they pertain to industrialization to something about how there's a player's union yet so many athletes come out for Trump or whatever. Or the cultural appropriation of pizza. Whichever is funnier because who cares never going to happen.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

fits posted:

whose ready for that nashville sweep?

nobody. nobody is

Right now I have no X's so if I quit now I will not lose something. A tempting prospect.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Hockey is dead forever. I'll pay up in June (IE: When I get paid because I am also a loser)

• Locked thread