Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Here are my very bad, no good picks (plus stuff past the first round):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Season series doesn't mean much. There's been multiple cases where a team has dominated another team in the season series, yet struggles and eventually loses to them in the playoffs. Even for these playoffs, the Oilers won the season series against most of the West (only losing to the Preds and Wild), yet I doubt many people would look at that and go "Oh yeah they'll make the Cup Finals for sure!"

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

2 red X's so far. Not great but what can you do.

That said, I'll gladly take another red X tonight in exchange for an Oilers win.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

I don't have a problem with the scoring system. I think it's fine, and this way it should mean that nobody is truly out, which makes it more exciting at the end.

If you're going to complain about it then get good at picking the next 3 rounds, then. :colbert:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Give me those red Xs for picking the Sharks in 6 and the Hawks. I'll gladly take them.

e:

Beautiful.

Kilza fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Apr 21, 2017

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

4/8 so far (Blues, Ducks, Caps and Pens correctly predicted), 0/8 on games.

I can't believe I'm getting beat by a bot who went 6/8 and 3/8 on games (although it picked Flames in 4 which is hilarious).

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Let's see if I can keep myself at the 50% success rate for correct teams.

Pens in 6
Rangers in 7

Preds in 6
Ducks in 6

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

I finally got a team + number of games right (that being Preds in 6). Just wish I went 2-2 instead of 3-1. :smith:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Pens in 5
Ducks in 7

For anybody curious about our RNG (BroBot) picks:
Sens in 5
Ducks in 7

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

iospace posted:

RIP Neo, again.

Well for one series.

He could get the Pens right which would bump him out of the negatives. :ohdear:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Well, 1-1 in the 3rd round with teams. Got Pens right, didn't have the right number of games though.

Going to go with Pens over Preds in 7 because evil prevails in our world right now and the Pens are the obvious villains of the Stanley Cup Final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Tied for 11th, not too bad.

• Locked thread