Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

My first round picks are:

MTL in 6
BOS in 4
WAS in 6
CBJ in 7
NSH in 6
MIN in 5
CGY in 6
EDM in 7

Going with charity for the losers if I'm wrong on these:

:toxx: If Ottawa gets by Boston I will donate $20 to the fuckin Shawn Thornton Foundation. lol

:toxx: If Chicago knocks off Nashville I will donate $20 to the PK Subban Foundation to cheer him up.

:toxx: If Toronto beats the Caps I will donate $40 to the Kids on Ice program at the Ft Dupont Ice Arena to help restock the Caps with talent down the road. (Pretty sure that's how it works.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Well, I already feel fantastically wrong! My round 2 toxx picks might need to be a little smarter if these series trend like they are so far. :10bux:

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Top Hats Monthly posted:

If Jake Allen has another 45+ saves in regulation against the Wild this playoff season I will purchase an allen shirsey, provided the blues win the series

This thread needs more toxxing. Do it. Yes.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

glynnenstein posted:

My first round picks are:

MTL in 6
BOS in 4
WAS in 6
CBJ in 7
NSH in 6
MIN in 5
CGY in 6
EDM in 7

Going with charity for the losers if I'm wrong on these:

:toxx: If Ottawa gets by Boston I will donate $20 to the fuckin Shawn Thornton Foundation. lol

:toxx: If Chicago knocks off Nashville I will donate $20 to the PK Subban Foundation to cheer him up.

:toxx: If Toronto beats the Caps I will donate $40 to the Kids on Ice program at the Ft Dupont Ice Arena to help restock the Caps with talent down the road. (Pretty sure that's how it works.)

lol. I was so loving wrong about this one.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Caps in 5
Rangers in 6

Ducks in 5
Preds in 7

:toxx: If the Preds are eliminated by the Blues, I'll donate $30 to the PK Subban Foundation so we can get more awesome pictures of PK smiling and being happy, which will probably cure all those kids.

:toxx: If the Caps are eliminated by the Pens, I'll donate $50 to the Kids on Ice program so that there will be skilled children to skate over my grave after I overdose on The Narrative.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Predators in 6 games.

Penguins in 5 games.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

glynnenstein posted:

:toxx: If the Caps are eliminated by the Pens, I'll donate $50 to the Kids on Ice program so that there will be skilled children to skate over my grave after I overdose on The Narrative.

Took me a day to confirm that they teach the kids grit and will wring any Russian-ness out of them.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

glynnenstein posted:

Predators in 6 games.

Penguins in 5 games.

I just submitted this to the form now, but I had a response in before that first game. Feeling good about these picks! (just like I did all the wrong ones in the first two rounds)

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

My head says Preds in 6 but my heart says Preds in 5.

:toxx: If the Penguins selfishly deprive a bunch of children of the happiness and healing power of Subban bringing them The Cup, I will donate $76 to the PK Subban Foundation so he can do it with doctors and poo poo.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

glynnenstein posted:

My head says Preds in 6 but my heart says Preds in 5.

:toxx: If the Penguins selfishly deprive a bunch of children of the happiness and healing power of Subban bringing them The Cup, I will donate $76 to the PK Subban Foundation so he can do it with doctors and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Crosby's mumps probably have concussions of their own.

• Locked thread