Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Rangers in 6
Bruins in 5
Capitals in 5
Jackets in 7
Hawks in 5
Blues in 7
Ducks in 4
Sharks in 7 ( :negative: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Predators in 5 - even if both Jake Allen and Pekka Rinne regress, Nashville is way deeper than St. Louis.

Ducks in 6 - not nearly as banged up as the Sharks. I said earlier I didn't think Edmonton could make it by both Cali teams and I'm sticking to that, although I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Capitals in 7 - THIS IS THE YEAR, BABY (also Letang still dead)

Senators in 6 - every round needs an upset, and Karlsson is the best defenseman in the world right now.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Pittsburgh in 5
Nashville in 6

gently caress Corey Perry.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Pens in five :negative:

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
I'm going to put some money on this final round:

:toxx: If PK Subban and the Predators win the Stanley Cup, I will donate $250 :canada: to the Research Institute of McGill University Health Centre, which is the organization which manages medical research at all the Anglo hospitals in Montreal, including the Children's. I'm donating to the general research agency because Children's already has all of PK's money.

If Sidney Crosby and the Penguins win the Stanley Cup, I was considering donating to the Sidney Crosby Foundation, but it appears to not do much of anything. Instead, I will donate $250 Canadian to the IWK Health Centre, which is the closest major research centre to Cole Harbour. If possible, I will specifically direct my donation to the Canadian Center for Vaccinology, so hopefully we stop seeing hockey players with the loving mumps already.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Albino Squirrel posted:

If Sidney Crosby and the Penguins win the Stanley Cup, I was considering donating to the Sidney Crosby Foundation, but it appears to not do much of anything. Instead, I will donate $250 Canadian to the IWK Health Centre, which is the closest major research centre to Cole Harbour. If possible, I will specifically direct my donation to the Canadian Center for Vaccinology, so hopefully we stop seeing hockey players with the loving mumps already.

OK, so I couldn't quite direct it to the CCV, but I did it in tribute of the Infectious Disease That Shouldn't Happen.

Albino Squirrel fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jun 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Holy poo poo, I did way better than I thought!

• Locked thread