Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

:toxx: :toxx: :toxx:

If the Predators beat the Blues, I will buy a Preds baseball cap, made by Buffalo's own New Era Cap.

If the Predators win the WCF, I will buy a Filip Forsberg shirsey.

If the Predators win Lord Stanley's Cup, I will buy a jersey of whoever wins the Conn Smythe.

Edit: if the Preds lose to the Blues, I will donate $20 to a charity picked by a Blues fan.

If the Preds lose the WCF or the Stanley Cup Final, same deal but with a fan of whoever they lose to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Slight adjustment to my :toxx:

I'm gonna grab a Reebok Preds hat because I really want the yellow one and New Era doesn't make one :(

Also I am going to wear each item during each of their subsequent games until the end.

Edit: just ordered it, should be here Tuesday

Blackbelt Bobman fucked around with this message at 00:21 on May 8, 2017

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

bunnyofdoom posted:

So hat bought, and I have modified your toxx on the list

Just kidding, I ended up canceling the Reebok hat and got a New Era one. Navy blue with the Preds logo and a yellow brim. And I'm definitely gonna leave the stickers and tags on because that's what the cool kids do.

Anyway it'll be here between Thursday and Monday.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Toxx part one: complete

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

JoelJoel posted:

Not a lot of love for the ducks up in here. Let me just take a look at Rinne's save percentage... Oh.

Gibson isn't playing bad at all but compared to Rinne right now he is NOTHING! NOTHING!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Just ordered my Forsberg shirt, it'll be here by the end of the week :toot: Preds!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Part two of my toxx is complete

What's my time frame for buying a jersey if they win it all? Because uhh jerseys are really expensive and my finances aren't looking too hot for the next month or so

Edit: I was hoping maybe it would be before next season starts, then again I don't want the price of their jerseys to skyrocket or sell out or something.

Blackbelt Bobman fucked around with this message at 01:19 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Okay Pens fans, what charity should I donate to?

• Locked thread