Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the42ndtourist
Sep 6, 2004

A half-dead thing in the stark, dead world, clean mad for the muck called gold

Schlesische posted:

EAST:
Habs d Rags in 7: Dis gon be gooooood. On exposed form, the Habs should win this. The margin is razor thin. Also by "Dis gon be gooooood" I meant, "this is going to be a snoozefest powered by impossible saves".
Sens d Bs in 6: I don't see the Bruins beating a fully fit Sens.

Round 2
Habs d Sens in 7: Because I'm a homer. This series will feature a bullshit cheapshot that will generate waaaaay too much drama. Because it has to. Because it always does. If it happens to Carey, the Sens win. If it happens to Karlsson, the Habs win. If it happens to someone else, the Habs probably have the edge.

...I like to see someone calling Ottawa, but Karlsson isn't fully fit, and therefore neither are the Sens. And in round 2, a Julien-Boucher systems matchup might be pretty drat boring.

Still - Sens in 6 over Boston, assuming Karlsson/Stone are healthy enough to play well and offset Bergeron/Marchand.
Round 2 vs the Habs will be a close one until Ott/Shaw/Whoever severs Karlsson's other hamstring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread