Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
possibly :nms::nws:? They don't show guts or anything.

Robert Seman kills self

"An Ohio man accused of setting a fire that killed a 10-year-old he was accused of raping and her grandparents jumped to his death."

Pretty hosed up. I guess when his court date came up and they were going to testify against him, their house "mysteriously" burned down in an obvious arson and they found him with burn marks on his arms and poo poo. I don't know how he was out and about at the time.

A lot of people were pretty pleased at this turn of events. He was pretty hated. If he had done this years ago it probably would have been for the better, I guess.

Don't do hosed up crimes IMO.

I like how the one cop runs down but the other just looks over the rail and is like "Welp. poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Fun times in Cleveland again.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I bet that made an interesting noise

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Shame he didn't do a sweet backflip.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Word on the street is when he hit it shook the whole drat building

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he doesn't sound like a nice person

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Watched the whole video , I enjoyed how it looked like a nice stroll as he was chatting casually to the cops

Hey so what are you guys doing later , going home to your families eh ?

Welp see ya later

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

he doesn't sound like a nice person

Agreed. I'm only sad that he was not killed earlier

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

he should have just killed he self instead of raping a little girl then killing her + grampa and grammy, imo

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I'm the cop that continues staring over the railing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Shooting a child molester should be considered involuntary manslaughter, and only net you a probation

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Protagonist posted:

"Dang, that's a long way down"

"Ok I'll holler when you're getting close to it"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Fart Puzzle posted:

he should have just killed he self instead of raping a little girl then killing her + grampa and grammy, imo

death to pedophiles

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Shooting a child molester should be considered involuntary manslaughter, and only net you a probation

back in the day some kids father did that to a perp in an airport and he got off free, it was pretty sweet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

back in the day some kids father did that to a perp in an airport and he got off free, it was pretty sweet

Good.

This is why jury nullification can be good

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A rare instance of morally correct onanism.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I also like how the sherrif is like "he leapt, or more or less rolled, over the railing."

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

You have to let it all go, Robert. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
Is it routine for cops and murder suspects to casually stroll about the courthouse without said murder suspect being restrained?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It may have tainted the jury pool, it was obviously a real severe case. Besides, what's the fat gently caress gonna do? Run half a step and pass out?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cleveland Rocks!

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
haha seman kek

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Drew Carrey really let himself go.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

which forum did he mod?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The Protagonist posted:

"I can't believe all the goddamned paperwork I'm gonna have to fill out because of this fat gently caress"

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SniperWoreConverse posted:

possibly :nms::nws:? They don't show guts or anything.

Robert Seman kills self

"An Ohio man accused of setting a fire that killed a 10-year-old he was accused of raping and her grandparents jumped to his death."

Pretty hosed up. I guess when his court date came up and they were going to testify against him, their house "mysteriously" burned down in an obvious arson and they found him with burn marks on his arms and poo poo. I don't know how he was out and about at the time.

A lot of people were pretty pleased at this turn of events. He was pretty hated. If he had done this years ago it probably would have been for the better, I guess.

Don't do hosed up crimes IMO.

I like how the one cop runs down but the other just looks over the rail and is like "Welp. poo poo."

Mahoning County Sheriff is shady as gently caress, I worked with them a lot at my old job and I've been through that area. Everyone in Youngstown is a piece of poo poo though so maybe I'm wrong, but there's a guy there that calls himself the commander and he wears a trench coat and a fedora and there's no excuse for that so gently caress them he was innocent.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This is a horrible tragedy. I can't say how disappointed and saddened I am by this news.

Now we will never have a chance to have a live human flaying everyone can agree on as fitting punishment

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Seman hehe

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Cool, saves a little burden on the criminal justice system

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jake Mustache posted:

Is it routine for cops and murder suspects to casually stroll about the courthouse without said murder suspect being restrained?

He's white in Ohio so yes

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Guy did himself a favor AND he inconvenienced the local justice system

Twofer

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
His name was bobby semen :heysexy:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What was so important that he had to take those innocent documents with him?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

beep by grandpa posted:

What was so important that he had to take those innocent documents with him?

He needed them to argue his case in the afterlife

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
honestly if I was a murderous pedophile I'd do the same

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There's Seman splattered all over the street.

e: sorry, didn't check the video before I posted, didn't know it was indoors.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I also like how the sherrif is like "he leapt, or more or less rolled, over the railing."

Haha even in death they strip him of any dignity.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Maybe they could take these guys by there w/o handcuffs more often so they could jump and die.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

Lol on camera no less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dave_Indeed posted:

Mahoning County Sheriff is shady as gently caress, I worked with them a lot at my old job and I've been through that area. Everyone in Youngstown is a piece of poo poo though so maybe I'm wrong, but there's a guy there that calls himself the commander and he wears a trench coat and a fedora and there's no excuse for that so gently caress them he was innocent.

Yeah it's a real poo poo show region. The many flavors of dirtbag in each community and neighborhood make it a real luxurious mix of assholes, magnifique :discourse:

"The commander" what the gently caress is this poo poo what was his actual loving job

• Locked thread