Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

the epic south american strat of waiting around 10 years for a game to get ported to pc :borat: :69snypa:

if argentina had harbored japanese war criminals instead of german ones, I guarantee you it'd be a gamers paradise today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Every action game should have this mode.

Its amazing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Vanquish PC in two weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO1_X7qlAlY

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

unlocked framerate... siiiick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

if you buy bayonetta and vanquish together, the 25% off applies to both games so its $30 total. so sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

2 weeks til im wastefully smoking cigarettes at 144hz

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Yes but I didn't do anything to try to fix it

i flipped HDR to off and the resolution down to 1920x1080, and one of those things fixed it, but i didnt try anything further to figure out which of the things does it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

get an xbox one controller, imho. i use it over microusb and it never gives me any bullshit like the ds4 did

• Locked thread