Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

bewilderment posted:

If you're on only one health left and you're scared you can always just pause and quit to menu to reset at your last bench with all your geo intact.

Outside of bosses and colosseums and platforming challenges there's very little possibility of dying in the game.

I got murderized by a ravenous thing in the waterways, I got complacent when I cut him down two times, then his butt rises too and chased me up a wall. I didn't even move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Mindblast posted:

:shepface: ...what. I put as much money as I could in it and never returned because as it turned out, keeping your money wasn't as hard as I thought(or as required). This sounds hilarilious. If/when I play through the game again I will pay better attention to that place.

I plonked as much cash as i could after unloading all my artifacts to the vendor guy. This was before the endless medium game cash floow. Unfortunately I managed to find the charm lady ten minutes after the fact. This must be the perfect combo they were aiming for.

Still, when the little post sign fell off I burst out laughing.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
"Your romance options expand" should be the subtitle for the games subforum.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Finished the game at 92%. Didn't experience the Grimms because I was blocked on the last fight for a loooong time. I'll do a complete run once the final expansion arrives

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

guppy posted:

I did really well at HK when I first played it, on PC, but have found it harder on subsequent replays on Switch. I assumed I was just playing worse, but it's interesting to hear there might be an actual reason (that isn't my fault).

I've noticed some controller optimization problems for some indie games on nintendo controller if I run any form of image post processing on my tv. I have to run everything on gaming mode.
Many indies and all Nintendo games run smoothly even in picture quality mode though