Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

guppy posted:

I almost thought a thread for this didn't exist because it was 5 pages back. I'm surprised the thread isn't getting more attention, I absolutely love this game. Just the right level of challenging for me, tough but not too tough.

I think I'm starting to wrap up, with 2 of the 3 Dreamers dead, and the achievements for all stations and all maps. Nonetheless, a friend who just started messaged me that he got into an area he didn't think he was supposed to and killed a boss. He sent me a screenshot. I have about 20 hours in and I have no idea what boss that is. It's amazing how big this game is.
Yeah, the warrior graves were the bosses I missed initially or stumbling on the honey comb layer and then going into the White Palace thinking I was good at the game's movement and finding out I wasn't apparently. Such a great and expansive game, especially considering the price tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU