Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

this game is pretty cool other than the fact my game crashed on a screen transition and when i loaded it back up i lost all 5000 of the money i had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

it kinda sucks that the "increase attack range" trinkets don't work when you're on a wall.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

I remember super meat boys too, developers.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

just beat the game. liked it a lot, though there were some frustrations.

its a weird complaint, but i think the game is a little to hands off sometimes. i must of spent like 5 hours in total just trying to find out where to go after completing an area, which is frustrating.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

I got angry at the trial of fools because it's where I realized the attack range upgrades didn't work while wall clinging

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

there's 1 more free dlc after this right?

if so, i'm probably gonna hang off playing until that's released.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Artelier posted:

so uh

just how long is the white palace

whirr whirr whirr whirr whirr

it took me like 30-40 minutes to finally beat it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

here is my totally unbacked theory the hollow knight was never actually corrupted and the whole plan to make a totally hollow being to hold in the radiance was always doomed to fail. people just thought it was corrupted as an excuse. i bet if you take it into yourself it would eventually find its way back out just like it did the previous time. i mean there has to be a reason why killing it is the super ending right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

isn't cuphead more of a boss rush game than a metroidvania?