Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I really love this game. There is so much to explore.
If you have any interest in metroidvania games, you should definitely get this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I used the one which gives you sword beams together with one which gives extra blue health. But mostly it took quite some time.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The platforming challenge was really fun. I actually would have wanted more of this hard stuff. But to be fair, I cheesed it a bit with the hive blood. Pulling off complicated jumps feels great, but doing
a large series of them without checkpoints can start to get frustrating.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm hoping Dream Zote is genuinely incredibly difficult.

But the other option would be great, too. I guess what I'm saying is I really trust the developers of this game.

Dream Zote is probably what he imagines himself to be. So that might be a tough one.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

I Said No posted:

Guards $250
Gardening $ 300
Tarps $10
Sawblades $800,000
Retainers $100
someone who is good at bugs please help me budget this. my kingdom is dying

You might save up to 10% on Tarps by taking the torn ones. Just fill the holes with that orange goopy stuff from down the caves. Nobody will notice.