Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Don’t stay in the boss’s face constantly. Punish her attacks with a whack or two then move away. If you’re standing away from her that flurry attack can’t hit you and her air lunges are easy to react to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

What's the fastest way to earn geo late-game for the Unbreakable charms?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I never got around to fighting NKG in my Steam copy of the game but beat him yesterday.
Hell yeah, you’re the best boss fight ever.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bleck posted:

Lost Kin: I maintain that enemies whose whole schtick is to just fly directly at you is lazy design that makes for frustrating gameplay

Seriously?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

It’s kinda like Symphony of the Night where you finally beat the game and then a couple weeks later one of your friends tells you that the game is actually twice as long as you thought it was and you’re like “Woah!!!”

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Switch version is good though?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

boop

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

on the other hand, no more memory leak!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus