Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

sometimes my finger accidentally just grazes the period key and my gf sort of glares in my direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Looking at the stack of boxes next to my desk, I think "Did I really order that many Tagalongs?" Shaking my head, I pull up my settings and click "Clear cookies."

you know I tried that and the next day my kitchen cupboards were full of these

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

I hit the scroll lock button and all these anime wall scrolls appeared on my walls and I can't get them down, they are padlocked up to the wall, please send help!

just hit "num lock" to get the combinations

sheesh, noobs

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Tried pressing the Alt button to as usual play music by tht likes of REM, the smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, etc, but my left hand was holding a drink so i hit the one on the right side... now my screen keeps showing weird racist stuff and a cartoon frog :confused:

heh

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Beck holding shift and furiously looking for the 2

:eyepop:

then there's the dude holding shift and searching for 8 but can't find it because it's hidden by all the eggs

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I hit shift-4 while typing my name and suddenly I'm brushing my teeth with a bottle of jack

Manifisto

In the new, modernized version of the wizard of oz, dorothy has a chromebook, and, well, the whole story lasts about half a page

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

oh no thank you I have no need for a somewhat androgynous british actress I seem to have manifested a few too many already while hunting around for the escape key

• Locked thread