Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I've been playing Blazblue alot lately. And I couldn't resist grabbing this.

Edit: is there a goon ADTRW discord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sefal posted:

I've been playing Blazblue alot lately. And I couldn't resist grabbing this.

Edit: is there a goon ADTRW discord?

there is! https://discord.gg/4JaVga

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Very late report from Otakon, but here's what I got in the dealer's room a couple weeks ago!

The Shirobako artbook was HUGE. So much content to look at and very worth it in comparison to a lot of the other artbooks I saw on sale.
My heart legit felt like it skipped a beat when I saw the Symphogear G artbook. I was very much on the hunt for basically any Symphogear merchandise, but the only other merch there was a GX Hibiki figure in a box way too big to fit in my luggage.
The clearfile has my #1 and #3 CG characters so I had to get it.

Mari and Dia nesos!
A bunch of iM@S charms - was jazzed to find all of those. The Yayo was a great surprise.
Had to rep Satania, and found another Hori charm!
The Klaus charm was a bit unexpected - didn't think I'd see Kekkai Sensen stuff.
The Hifumi one was perfect - my friend and I got the last two New Game! blind boxes at this one retailer, and he got the Rin one, which he wanted most. I wanted Hifumi most.

And the other two on the side I got at Artist's Alley - I had to get the Apollo one since I was cosplaying Apollo, and the Elma button I wanted because Elma is adorable.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Oh, Cool. Thank You, joined

And nice graybook. I loved watching Shirobako

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hmm, maybe.

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/903309169922539520

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Not for me, too similar to regular Miku I already have. And less accessories and faces!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i havent bought a thing in months!

But i did this month

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 8, 2017

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That's a good wolf.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

I, too, got a wise wolf in the mail yesterday.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Need a Lawrence but it wont be happening

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Either US Customs can't read or AmiAmi botched my order, because apparently my Megumin nendo flew to New York, was denied delivery due to my address not existing, then took a ride back to LA on its way home to Japan. :(

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
That sucks, hopefully you'll unite with your megumin nendo one day... :(

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Not strictly speaking anime but

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Umaru nendo is getting rereleased. Also Syaoran figma

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got my latest forwarding shipment in the other day!

Cats were very interested.

Doujs! Nesoberis! Clear files that apparently came with the doujs!

I, uh, may be buying too many doujs. There's some really good stuff in those piles, though, so it's OK.

I recently got a display case for my idol things!

And the cats still like the box even without the doujs in it. Weird.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What's the OL douj?

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I recently got a display case for my idol things!
Ah, the Ikea FABRIKÖR case. An excellent choice. The adjustable shelves will come in handy down the road, especially if you get a 1/4 scale figure.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

What's the OL douj?

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64409688

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hm, my likes aren't very broad, I guess.

(preorders)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

whaddya mean, seven of em are girls! :rimshot:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'll get back to you when I've ordered the Cu, Merlin, and Astolfo figures

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

book

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
i done went to japan and i got some things while's i was there

Not pictured because I'm too lazy to take pics:
2 symphogear keychains one of which is a present
2 little Sakura Quest acrylic charms
Aoba figure I won at A-cho
Darjeeling figure I won at A-cho trying to knock the stuck Aoba box down
Tiny Tsuchinoko I won at A-cho
Small Mari neso I won in uh where the hell did I win this I think Shibuya?
Dia figure I won in Akihabara
Pinya Korata eye mask
2 Gochiusa shirts
Nyanpasu shirt

i probably already forgot some stuff but oh well it was a fun trip!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Got really stressed out at work last month, so I decided to treat myself.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got a package in!

Hana immediately claimed it.

Magazines, doujs, stamps to grade homework with, and a redacted ss present that should have been sent out a week ago.

Doujs good. Doujs cute. Especially that little flipbook of a douj to the right that I guess was an extra with the square one above it, that thing's friggin' adorable!

Now to prepare my wallet for comiket imports.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I got a package in!

Nice stuff, at this rate your house will be more doujins than plaster by volume.

I also got a thing

Good ol' reimu

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

started moving beyond nendos recently, heres a bad picture of some things i got yesterday

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I placed an order for a backordered mug with amiami, and it unexpectedly came in, so I cobbled together a couple other things I wanted that were in stock right then so I wouldn't feel so bad about paying for shipping.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Went to Kinokuniya over the weekend. Got the Symphogear AXZ Design Archive, hell yeah.

And found volume 1 of the iM@S CG Wild Wind Girl manga at Book-Off.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
more doujs! MORE

nendo for size comparison

a third or so of these are graybook's though

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
also, vote for figmas

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Everybody just name a Girls und Panzer character. They'll get the picture, and do them all.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Everybody just name a Girls und Panzer character. They'll get the picture, and do them all.

Gah, no way dude. That’s like voting for a fate or a kancolle. They’re already going to make them all.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Feb 2, 2018

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I want imas figmas

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I want imas figmas

It is a bit weird how relatively few of them there are, considering how many scale figures the series gets.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why isnt there any merch of maria kirika or shirabe. the show continued after season 1 guys.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Endorph posted:

why isnt there any merch of maria kirika or shirabe. the show continued after season 1 guys.

I think the Hibiki and Tsubasa Figmas didn't sell well enough to warrant making a Chris Figma, which would've been really big and expensive because of her gatling guns. So that was the end of Symphogear Figmas.

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007

El Burbo posted:

It is a bit weird how relatively few of them there are, considering how many scale figures the series gets.

Especially considering that Love Live and Love Live Sunshine will have a complete cast in addition to the FigFIX line of the original series. While I believe Imas only has Chihaya, Hibiki and Miki.

Cinderella Girls has a better track record with Rin, Uzuki, Mio, Ranko, Anzu, Mika, and Rika. I can't recall if they made figma's of Rin, Uzuki and Mio in their stage outfits though or if that was a Nendoroid only release.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think the Hibiki and Tsubasa Figmas didn't sell well enough to warrant making a Chris Figma, which would've been really big and expensive because of her gatling guns. So that was the end of Symphogear Figmas.
to be fair symphogear was a lot less popular back when those were made

So Icey Seifuku posted:

Especially considering that Love Live and Love Live Sunshine will have a complete cast in addition to the FigFIX line of the original series. While I believe Imas only has Chihaya, Hibiki and Miki.

Cinderella Girls has a better track record with Rin, Uzuki, Mio, Ranko, Anzu, Mika, and Rika. I can't recall if they made figma's of Rin, Uzuki and Mio in their stage outfits though or if that was a Nendoroid only release.
when will they give us figma shiki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I want them to eventually make an All Might figma. He's perfect for the jointed figure format.