Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
The neighborhood pets have long since died of heatstroke, their bones bleaching in the unforgiving sunlight. Travelers from distant neighborhoods tell fables of the rain that is "coming tomorrow". Tomorrow never comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Hey new neighbor, which floor plan did you pick? Nice, I got the one that is all bathrooms. What? Sure that is a thing! Who do you think you are to tell me which rooms in my house I can or can't do my business in!?!

SniperWoreConverse

C'mon Bill, you know i'm on my own in this place, that's why I took the old tire swing off the pepper tree when I moved in. Yeah it is a lot of room for one person, that's part of why I got it. Yeah good talking to you, I got some stuff to take care of real quick.

*sounds of what must be nails being hammered into hardwood floors starts and continues for hours*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

cda

by Hand Knit

JackBadass posted:

The neighborhood pets have long since died of heatstroke, their bones bleaching in the unforgiving sunlight. Travelers from distant neighborhoods tell fables of the rain that is "coming tomorrow". Tomorrow never comes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

Good morning Blexter, did you know the heat death of the universe is a plausible ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy, and therefore can no longer sustain processes that increase entropy?

*pauses* Oh hey, nice begonias, those are lovely!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
*is an old Italian woman sweeping the side walk*
Spaghetti and meatballs everybody!

birds

im the guy who takes his trash cans in 3 days after the garbage men come

thanks hogge wild!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

Good morning Blexter, did you know the heat death of the universe is a plausible ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy, and therefore can no longer sustain processes that increase entropy?

*pauses* Oh hey, nice begonias, those are lovely!

*whips out slide rule, manipulates it a few times, strokes chin thoughtfully*

(muttering to self) hmmm checks out . . . dangit probably should have gone with impatiens after all . . .

alnilam

birds posted:

Garbage day!

heh just referring to that classic scene from silent night deadly night 2 neighbor not gonna shoot you or anything heh

SniperWoreConverse

*climbs on the roof*
*precisely orients based on stars*
*blinks flashlight on and off for 43 1/3 minutes*
*climbs down and immediately goes inside and locks doors*

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Gay Weed Dad posted:

*is an old Italian woman sweeping the side walk*
Spaghetti and meatballs everybody!

mama mia lol

Fuck My Ass
hey neighborts having a cook out this weekend everybody is invited

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Hey losers, I'm back from Europe. Slideshow at my digs tonight at 8. Bring a loving snack.

birds

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Hey losers, I'm back from Europe. Slideshow at my digs tonight at 8. Bring a loving snack.

where did you go in europe? i went a month ago

thanks hogge wild!

DavidAlltheTime

poo poo dude. I went all over. Upper places, and back down to lower places.

birds

lol oh gently caress i thought this was the chat thread

thanks hogge wild!

DavidAlltheTime

No dude, it's real life. By the way, what's that smell coming out of your place?

sb hermit

drives up in hellcat plastered with characters from obscure anime

Hey neighbor, were you the one that needed a lyft?

Oh, good. Do you like anime by chance?

LastGoodBoy

In a distant time, a group of space explorers from a distant world land on a planet, barren and dead, devoid of all but scorched rock and dust. Long ago, perhaps life flourished on this rock, but now it is forsaken by all but the unforgiving onslaught of the brutal star it orbits, like an abusive spouse assaulting the one who has become too dependent and afraid to leave. The explorers attempt to find anything of value, any sign of a time long past that may point to what went wrong, but their attempt is in vain.

The only thing here is heat, and a hellcat melted to the ground.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Twenty Four

birds posted:

I'm the neighbor who purposefully drags the trash and recycling bins out to the street on completely wrong days just to see how many other neighbors see the bins out and forget when trash day is and put theirs out too.

Peg Sliderskew
I'm the neighbour who puts all their trash in your bin, neatly circumventing the whole problem.

It's mainly leftover chicken and broken glass this week, sorry!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bob you've had my drat drill for six months

----------------

Twenty Four

hockey jockey posted:

I'm the neighbour who puts all their trash in your bin, neatly circumventing the whole problem.

It's mainly leftover chicken and broken glass this week, sorry!

I'm the neighbor putting my entire bins in your bins, like the whole containers, just stacking them up, and taking them to the street.

- The city "Are you trying to recycle your trash bin and throw away your recycling bin?"

- You "Umm what?"

- Me *Calls the city* "Someone stole my bins!"

SniperWoreConverse

*Does all of these things at all times*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0IbEnvsy18

Macnult

Hey neighbor I like Tom Waits as well

Fuck My Ass
I'm that neighbor that brings all your trash cans up to your garage so you don't have to walk out to the curb to get them

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

FutonForensic

I'm the neighbor who can't get any sleep because everyone else is blasting Tom Waits House remixes all the time. quit it!!

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm the one that's banging all the lonely wives

----------------

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Im the guy whos too good for this neighbourhood and cant wait to tell you how much richer and better ill be.
Richer than dinkleberg with his goddamn hellcat.

Rushi

by Smythe
:hai:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

I'm the neighbor who can't get any sleep because everyone else is blasting Tom Waits House remixes all the time. quit it!!

Waits House is having its moment, but I'm getting ready for Kate Bush House

----------------

SniperWoreConverse

*pulls up next to the hell cat in my 1982 olds*
*revs until the check engine light comes on*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

neighbor: "If you want my advice, I say nuke 'em 'til they glow and then shoot 'em in the dark."
me, visibly enthralled with the idea: "Yes, especially the animals and children!"

City of Glompton

*purchases meticulously detailed vinyl sticker that looks like a garage interior and affixes it to garage door to own grouchy neighbor*

*self-owns by driving thru sticker-covered garage door because it looks like it's open*

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

LastGoodBoy

Hey there, neighbor. Don't mind me, just mowing my lawn over the property line while my 5 kids run amok in the street.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*walks out from shed steathily, best friend's wife follows a few minutes, sweaty and smiling*

----------------

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

neighbor: "If you want my advice, I say nuke 'em 'til they glow and then shoot 'em in the dark."
me, visibly enthralled with the idea: "Yes, especially the animals and children!"

Manifisto

whiteyfats posted:

*walks out from shed steathily, best friend's wife follows a few minutes, sweaty and smiling*

wow, private pilates instruction for the ladies in the area, you're quite the good neighbor!

ty nesamdoom!

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto posted:

wow, private pilates instruction for the ladies in the area, you're quite the good neighbor!

yeah, your wife really enjoys it!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

whiteyfats posted:

yeah, your wife really enjoys it!

*eyes narrow* holy poo poo, has my wife been cheating? she swore she's been doing crossfit!

• Locked thread