Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Hey new neighbor, which floor plan did you pick? Nice, I got the one that is all bathrooms. What? Sure that is a thing! Who do you think you are to tell me which rooms in my house I can or can't do my business in!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

birds posted:

im the guy who takes his trash cans in 3 days after the garbage men come

I'm the neighbor who purposefully drags the trash and recycling bins out to the street on completely wrong days just to see how many other neighbors see the bins out and forget when trash day is and put theirs out too.

Twenty Four

hockey jockey posted:

I'm the neighbour who puts all their trash in your bin, neatly circumventing the whole problem.

It's mainly leftover chicken and broken glass this week, sorry!

I'm the neighbor putting my entire bins in your bins, like the whole containers, just stacking them up, and taking them to the street.

- The city "Are you trying to recycle your trash bin and throw away your recycling bin?"

- You "Umm what?"

- Me *Calls the city* "Someone stole my bins!"

• Locked thread