Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peg Sliderskew
Do you know who owns the hellcat parked in my space? Doesn't anyone pay attention to the designated parking?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
That's it, I'm calling the HOA about the hellcat parked over three spaces!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew

gently caress My rear end posted:

is out enjoying this gorgeous day washing and waxing his hellcat

Watching surreptitiously from behind my curtain and muttering about neighbours from hell(cat)

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
I'm the neighbour who puts all their trash in your bin, neatly circumventing the whole problem.

It's mainly leftover chicken and broken glass this week, sorry!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew

Farg posted:

did you hear their was a breakin 3 blocks over

None of us are safe in our beds! Property values will plummet!

*makes plans to move to a nicer area*

*really means a whiter area*

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
The feral kids from number 14 keep joyriding on the lawn ponies and stealing their fetlocks. We need to have a meeting about this.

But secretly, so their scary parents don't find out.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
*puts flyers through all the neighbour's doors to advertise my new pet sitting and peacock feather duster selling service*

No, I don't water plants.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

*says hello everyday in a cold aloof manner that i hope communicates how loud u are at strange hours and how much i hate u for it*

*lights fifth midnight bonfire of the week and practises ukulele 'quietly'*

Courtesy of Manifisto

• Locked thread