Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Hot out today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Heard it's supposed to rain later.

LastGoodBoy

How about this weather? Hot enough for ya?

LastGoodBoy

This heat... it's unbearable... what have we done to offend the gods?

High on the hog, 90's style.

LastGoodBoy

hockey jockey posted:

That's it, I'm calling the HOA about the hellcat parked over three spaces!

I'm more impressed than offended, considering the three spaces aren't even next to each other. I would call the local news or take a picture, but both my phone and camera have melted from this unbelievable heat.

It's a scorcher today.

LastGoodBoy

The neighborhood pets have long since died of heatstroke, their bones bleaching in the unforgiving sunlight. Travelers from distant neighborhoods tell fables of the rain that is "coming tomorrow". Tomorrow never comes.

LastGoodBoy

In a distant time, a group of space explorers from a distant world land on a planet, barren and dead, devoid of all but scorched rock and dust. Long ago, perhaps life flourished on this rock, but now it is forsaken by all but the unforgiving onslaught of the brutal star it orbits, like an abusive spouse assaulting the one who has become too dependent and afraid to leave. The explorers attempt to find anything of value, any sign of a time long past that may point to what went wrong, but their attempt is in vain.

The only thing here is heat, and a hellcat melted to the ground.

LastGoodBoy

Hey there, neighbor. Don't mind me, just mowing my lawn over the property line while my 5 kids run amok in the street.

LastGoodBoy

*plays Gordon Lightfoot - Rainy Day People whenever white kids walk by*

LastGoodBoy

I hope the rest of you don't mind, but it's about 11 at night and I really gotta get started on mowing my lawn.

LastGoodBoy

I've called and reported pony house to the city. Pretty sure this neighborhood isn't zoned for farm animals.

LastGoodBoy

I just checked with the city. Turns out the neighborhood is zoned for squares.

LastGoodBoy

Myself and all the other neighborhood squares are throwing a huge block party with a silent auction to raise money to save City of Glompton's house from foreclosure, because squares are good people who help their neighbors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

poverty goat posted:

What have you got in the cellar, Herr JackBadass?

No one... I-I mean nothing! I got nothing in the cellar.

• Locked thread