Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magic Fanatic
Oct 28, 2008
So, just noticed this thread today, and the game looks interesting enough. Opened a Notepad document so I could jot down a few stream of consciousness thoughts.

Chen's speed being rated at D- makes me sad, but this is also me coming off of playing Labyrinth of Touhou, where Chen's speed is actually kind of nutty.

While it's true that Cirno first appeared as a boss in EoSD (and subsequently a midboss in Perfect Cherry Blossom), her real fame came from Phantasmagoria of Flower View, which is the meme you referenced there.

Extra Youmu trivia I read: apparently someone calculated the speed of her slashing as a quarter of the speed of light.

Granted, I am a bit sad that Patchy here doesn't get Puppets of Marisa (reference: SA), Koakuma (obvious), Meiling (as considering the gate guard a cat to exterminate the rats invading her library), and/or Sakuya (see Meiling).

...You know, I had to actually go back and check previous images to make sure Marisa still had that bag - otherwise I was going to think she was stealing more books again in addition to saying she was trying to help you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Fanatic
Oct 28, 2008
Oh, well then. I suppose I just misunderstood the explanation earlier, then.

• Locked thread