Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

krisslanza posted:

Though this also has to make me wonder how badass the humans are in Touhou's canon, given they've invaded the moon I think... twice? And Armstrong is some kind of war hero or something. I forget. Fuzzy on those details.

Invading the moon isn't quite as big an accomplishment as you'd think, from what we've seen of it; the situation in LoLK was out of the ordinary but it still shows that just having a mortal show up at all can cause serious disruptions to Lunarian culture. OTOH there have been a few top-tier humans coming from the outside world even if most outsiders end up youkai chow in short order; Sanae, Renko and Maribel, and arguably Chiyuri and Yumemi are all pretty strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread