Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Clarste posted:

Personally, I've played this game a lot, like a dozen times or so, and I get most of my enjoyment from making weird gimmick teams. Like all fairies, or all redheads. Once I made a team using a random number generator. I... probably wouldn't have bothered if I wasn't already a fan of Touhou, but I've also abandoned more terrible Touhou fangames than I can count so it must be doing something right.
Please tell the nice people at home about Devil of Decline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Is there some reason to think the maids are named after ships specifically, and not months of the traditional Japanese calendar?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

krisslanza posted:

The fandom has also already made fun of the fact that her name, "Iku", is also the sound effect associated with... well uh, climax.
The fandom is a dingus. Her name is a homophone of the verb that means "to go". It's a very common word, and its slang meaning is a marginal special case.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Clarste posted:

For the record, the W in Hinanawi is silent, like Tewi. It's a letter that no longer exists in modern Japanese, so it's meant to show that they're really old-fashioned.
Ain't that the truş.

• Locked thread