Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

Oh man, I can't believe someone is let's playing this game! I have dedicated for too much time to this game ever since it came out. And it's kind of funny that I just found this LP today, considering I got both of my brothers to start playing this over the weekend.

But I really love this game, basically every single one of its mechanics is something I wish actual Pokemon would adopt. They did finally get rid of HMs in Sun and Moon, but being able to get money from wild pokemon is something that needs to happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

Clarste posted:

Um, the Chinese gods are actually entirely separate from the weather. It's like, uh, some kind of secondary weather. They call it Terrain, and it fills in the bottom half of a Yin-Yang orb, underneath the Weather (look at the screenshots with Aurora and you should be able to imagine it). They all have extremely weird effects, which I can't ever remember since they're hardly ever relevant, but I think Genbu is Trick Room from Pokemon (Speed priority is reversed), and Seiryu nullifies all type advantages and disadvantages.

Suzaku makes all attacks/abilities with healing effects hurt the user instead, Byakko makes all attacks have 100% accuracy but prevents crits from happening, and Kohryu is weird and I don't understand the wiki's description enough to explain it.

• Locked thread