Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rannum
Nov 3, 2012

When does the "emblem" and "Y:Lv. 50" listings in the stat screens become relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

krisslanza posted:

Ah thanks for that. I've run into some of those aliments, but I wasn't really sure... I mean, I knew what Burn, Poison or Paralysis did. But Weakness or Fear I wasn't so sure.
Sorry I haven't been really showing the battles well :ohdear:

I know you're going blind so you don't necessarily want to reference the wiki, but maybe you could point out/showcase any new moves or abilities or such?
the lore dumps of the touhou's main counterparts are nice, but it would help show off the game more to focus on the stuff happening in battles, I think.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

I get wanting to make the game their own and "styles" are probably more interesting gameplay wise especially since every puppet gets one, but it is a shame they didn't do what the old gba romhacks did and make them "evolutions" with different sprites and such. Do any of the enemies in this game use the costume function?

• Locked thread