Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Yaaay, a waggysaggy! That's my favorite, right there.

Planning on using it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

krisslanza posted:

Not in particular, but if you like her, I might give it a try. I've just been using Puppets I've caught and stuff, mostly. I have too many favorites.
I mean if anyone wants me to use various Puppets, just ask.

Sure, if you don't mind.

I'm not sure if she's actually any good; been a while since I've played, but it'd be cool to give her a shot.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Waggysaggy :allears:

I remember immediately running off to see all the new areas I could when I got the boat and ended up forgetting where the plot was.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

KataraniSword posted:

Of all the things in this game, I did not expect to see the PC-98 Doofy Ghosts. :allears: Easily the best part of the PC-98 games that hasn't shown up in the Windows era. Mima? Who's that?

The best thing is that they've got the Wobbuffet gender difference.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Hooray, you're back!

Totally down with you hacking in a bunch of prismatic candies; trying to keep everything on roughly the same level is kind of a pain in TPDP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Power Mystia might be a good choice, since with Smooth Sailing she nulls or resists all of the Moriya Trio's STAB attacks.

edit: here's a team analysis:
speed momiji - steel (weak: earth/fighting/fire, resist steel/wind/illusion, null poison)
power mokou - fire/fighting (weak: water/wind/sound, resist fire, dark, steel)
power cirno - water/nature (weak: poison, resist earth/water/light)
speed wakasagi - water/sound (weak: wind/electric/nature/poison, resist fire/water/steel/sound/light)
defense koakuma - dark (weak: steel/light/fighting, resist void/dark)
defense rumia - dark (weak: steel/light/fighting, resist void/dark)

I would recommend replacing either Koakuma or Rumia and giving Wakasagi the Force of Nature ability over the one she currently has.

Leraika fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Sep 12, 2017

• Locked thread