Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
The daily ife scenes in this are usually pretty good, yes, but can I just say how annoyed I am at the trope of somebody you know asking "what you're doing here," in a public place of business, just because it's not usually where they see each other. "What are you doing here"- it's an electronics store, Chihaya, and a fairly popular one too; what do you think Maaku is doing here? Jumping rope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Grapplejack posted:

Why does everyone want to gently caress sae anyway

is it the eyeshadow

Well, there's the hat too, and the yellow eyes... but honestly? Yeah, pretty much.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Thanks for this LP, Arist. This is a loving ENORMOUS game and you covered it with more style and grace than it strictly deserves.... I'm glad you did! :)