Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Fantom Maas

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

resurgam40 posted:

And here would be the other reason why I'm surprised Maaku is being so nice, comparatively speaking. The ancillary dialogue in school, for some time, is just like this, either about the protagonist or anyone he knows and speaks with. Coming off of P4 and how welcoming Dojima and your school were, it's quite a jump; It'd probably take a while to capture screenshots of all of the things all the students say about how violent you are, what a freak you are, how they wish you'd gently caress off and die etc etc... these are the shittiest, meanest, most judgemental and narcissistic (which is to say, most realistic :smith: ) teenagers imaginable.

Well, he is supposed to be a Gentleman Thief.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

Just pointing out that Junpei isn't the first we meet in 3, it was Yukari (Lovers).

Wasn't Pharos met first? (Though Yukari was shown before that)

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Weeble posted:

I wonder just how many people got wiped out by a Heavenly Punisher like you did at the end there.

I know I did.

I think I died more to it than any boss in the game.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Interpoele

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

gotta say, that's a new one

Not quite. Some of the personas in Innocent Sin use motor vehicles in their designs too:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

amigolupus posted:

Makoto :swoon: She's heavily telegraphed to join us, but drat does she know how to make an entrance.

I know one of them is Rhadamanthus, but who's the other one? Vesta?

Yep.