Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

I have a dream... that Giorno Giovanna will free us from society's shackles!

I was gonna vote for the manga name to fit with previous Persona LP naming schemes, but Giorno Giovanna fits Joker like a glove. Hell, he even has his own Stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

Arist posted:

Here's what it looks like when Ann is knocked down, for the record:

You know, I had intended to make a post going into the character of Carmen from the opera and why I thought she fit with the themes of Ann's story, but didn't get around to it because I had a lot on my plate. And now I'm learning just how thirsty the game is for sweet, sweet teenage rear end, and I'm so glad that I didn't make that post, because I'm pretty sure that Atlus chose Carmen because she's a super-sexy seductress for their super-sexy teenage character.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

It could be so much worse, cat. So, so much worse.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
You know, when Yusuke first blackmailed the #Millennials, I thought that the "get nude" line was supposed to be a scary threat. A "the stakes have risen! We have to protect Ann from this creep!" kind of moment. It literally didn't occur to me that you could read that moment any other way. :sigh: Dammit, Japan.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

The audio for "The Cake Knight Rises" has to be heard to be believed. The voice actors are going full ham on every sentence and it's incredible :allears:

Really all of the movies have some of the best voice work in the game, but I don't think anything tops "You're just a psychopath who bakes cakes for money!" in a terrible raspy Batman voice.

I immediately went looking for this piece from the game and found...this:

https://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgvPBCoeUUoE

Arist, if you can, I'd love it if you included videos of the times when the gang goes to the movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
God, I hope Makoto joins the party. She's amazing. :allears: