Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

GoneRampant posted:

Allow me to mirror the comment that Arsene's great design is sadly wasted since he has to go quickly, much like Orpheus and Izanagi. However, if P5's inevitable anime adaption follows in the footsteps of the P3 and P4 anime adaptions, Arsene will get an upgrade and become one of the MC's main Personas for the entire game.

I know they already made a little OVA type thing for P5 not long ago but I'm curious if they're going to follow the trend and make a full series out of it eventually.

Though then again the other ones got two series as well (P4 had the Animation and Golden and P3 had 4 movies serving as a slightly abridged version of the game's plot as well as a psuedo-sequel called Persona Trinity Soul) so it's probably pretty likely at this point (though even if they do I wouldn't expect it any time soon, maybe late this year or early 2018 at the earliest).

Larryb fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Count Bleck posted:

The Daybreakers follows some sidequest in this game and goes into more detail than the game actually does about said sidequest, but it has characters we have yet to meet in it so it's sorta spoilery.

Oh I know, I've already seen it. Just mentioning that a Persona 5 anime does techinically exist, though hopefully they'll give us something a little more substantial later on. It was also the first time I'd heard Igor's new japanese voice, it's a bit generic sounding but it still works well enough.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

MythosDragon posted:

Deep Booming Thunder Voice Eargasm can be generic now? Or was a different voice actor in the OVA.

Oh it's not bad by any means, I just meant that I'd heard that kind of voice a bunch of times before in Japanese media and kind of liked the creaky old man voice he had previously a little better. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.