Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I feel arsene is wasted as a starter persona, and would actually probably have worked as a persona you could have for the whole game in its own little slot, for reasons I may elaborate way way later. Suffice to say, I love his design and It makes me very disappointed he tends to be gone faster than you can say "au revoir"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Count Bleck posted:

This is exactly what happens in P3 and P4 as well though, "Boss rear end starter persona becomes irrelevant after 5 levels, congrats on learning the downside of the Wild Card, chump."

I am well aware of that, but arsene has far more personality than orpheus and izanagi. Combined with its excellent design, It sticks out a bit more. Not to mention it being done before doesn't make it suck any less.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

It probably feels weird because ya don't have a really long period of time between them?

In any case, tora is one of my favorite social links too so I'm looking forward to seeing its conclusion this time, since my brother never managed to finish it.