Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Let's keep it simple with Akira Kurusu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Also, we should've let Sojiro name our cat.

I mean, it would have been cool, but the cat has a name and is his own person.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Yeah, if they'd done it exactly the way Morgana told them to, they would have risked Kamoshida shutting down mentally. But it went slightly differently than what Morgana outlined, and that specific difference led to the change of heart.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Night10194 posted:

I want to see Ryouji fistfight a cat.

Koromaru was a dog, though.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

If Morgana has the power to turn into cat-related things in the collective unconscious, does that mean he has a vast array of Facebook meme powers?

Funnily enough, he doesn't seem to want a burger when you go to Big Bang Burger.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Snorb posted:

All right, maybe I was wrong about Yusuke, but his whole attitude towards us in the beginning still kinda sucked.

Completely, but it's all up from here with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Mishima's a dumb kid trying his best.