Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
So is this still taking place in the same world as 3 and 4? One the A) Didn't get devoured by the moon and B) People are now having increasing difficulty ignoring themselves in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Surely at this point humans are starting to change a fair amount due to all the mucking around in the collective psyche of mankind.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Man, you've been hyping it up so much that I can't wait for the game to hit its CAD miscarriage point now.

I'm kind of wondering what it is myself. I've finished the game and can't really think of anything that stuck out too egregiously.

I'm looking forward to finding it out, would you be able to PM it to me?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Deltasquid posted:

The final boss is a huge pair of Kamina sunglasses, going "who the hell do you think we are"

I think if there is any justice Makku should get a set of sunglasses like that.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

AradoBalanga posted:

So, level with us Arist. How many Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider/Uncharted jokes are you going to have resist making in the next couple of updates?

You fool! You've doomed us all!