Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Mzbundifund posted:

What do the letters on their hats mean?

E: f, b

The question then becomes, "What does that mean in the context of the game?" which I'm sure we'll find in due time.

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I think the washed armor is at least good for re-selling, unless you're someone like me who never bought armor until the last third of the game.

And wow, this stretch is a real gauntlet, especially for a one-day run. The "gym" miniboss, the little maze before the "distortion" bit, and everything to come is just... Oof. Needless to say, I wasted a lot of days on this dungeon.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Arist posted:

I always thought it was really funny that SMT associates "sloth" with being on the toilet.

Hey, poo poo or get off the pot! :smug:

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Arist, if you start making puns, that's probably when people are going to start coming after your blood.

Short of that, I think you're gonna be fine.

Internet personality Arist, the punforgivable pen of puns,

You have written the most far-reaching of puns in your let's play thread and earned the groaning ire of your readers. Because of this, we have decided to steal your heart and make you own up to your terrible sense of humor.

From, #Millenials

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Really Pants posted:

what's all this malarkey, Spider-Ann is totally canon

That nickname doesn't make any sense. 'Man' doesn't rhyme with 'Ann'. :colbert:

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

They call the Metaverse Navigator "Nav." It would be confusing to have a "Navi" to go with it.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Rather Watch Them: Attempt #1

I've been kicking around an effort-post about my vote, but since I'm a busy person I'll keep it brief.

The answer is as simple as Hifumi. Make her the honorary party member she deserves to be.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Man, I should have finished my Hifumi effort-post. We could be dating someone for popularity instead of money!

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Futaba just flames Sae until she transforms. :allears:

That's our Medjed!

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

I wonder if the missing Judgement ranks were cut content.

I wanted to ask you about the other three cases we had on file, but they disappeared before you were captured. Someone must have stolen them. Who was it?!

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Omobono posted:

Shinjiro wasn't a dirty traitor though.

That's right. He's just dead.

PQ is in that golden moment where a: all of the party members are available and b: poo poo has not hit the fan. I presume this one will do the same.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Leraika posted:

+1 Hifumi, let's bandwagon her all the way into our hearts.

Well, since this is back I figure I might as well finish and post my submission from the first poll...

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Morgana Hotinruff, a kid in a cat costume

Ann Takafoto, an up-and-coming model

Mako Runfrit, a nosy student with a motorcycle

and the ultimate prosecutor, Gorot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Robindaybird posted:

Ugh, that's boring. Though I suppose La Maupin was too much to ask for.

There's always the awakened version... :shrug: