Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Kemix posted:

STILL a better Mascot character than Teddie. Lets all be honest here. Both mechanically and story-wise

:frogout:

Teddie owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

freshlybaked posted:

I can't wait for us to beat up the devil twice.

Three times, actually.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

GeneX posted:

I'm not voiced by a voice actor and all of you claiming to be need to check in with psychiatrists
Sounds like somebody's jealous they're played by one of the staff for their one line!! :smuggo:

I'm played by Nolan North.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

DeafNote posted:

also Makoto's definitely a robot
or a replicant
whichever

Full-body cyborg, natch. When she dyes her hair purple, that'll be the big giveaway.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Funky Valentine posted:

Makoto has forgotten the key tenant of the Phantom Thieves: We Hate The Cops

To be fair, I don't think she was there when it was declared Official Phantom Thieves Policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I believe the technical term is 'Pose as a team because poo poo just got real.'

So wait, Futaba's mom was working on some kind of cognitive research for some people who were apparently willing to blame a child for her mother's suicide and now people are apparently right now acting extremely out of character (not the phantom thieves' victims- well not just them) to commit various acts of malfeasance?

Those fuckers are somehow responsible, aren't they?