Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
Morgana does have one particular use outside healing, but it will probably be some time from now before it can be seen.

I also need to remember to ask you to show a particular room design that I noticed just a little while before hand, it needs to be seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
Since battles tend to end in the first (surprise) round, and it relies on the enemy attacking you you probably wouldn't see it if you know how to play the game :v:. Especially because since the shadows are also personas, a passing familiarity with the standard weakness and strengths of demons/persona in previous game hold true here too.

SITB fucked around with this message at 10:59 on May 20, 2017

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

There also haven't really been many 'stereotypical hot dude' party members in Persona history either. The closest you get is maybe Akihiko who's popular with girls.

But just about every game you have the standard popular bombshell smart female, like Mitsuru and Yukiko. Even Yukari was popular in school.

Doesn't Jun Kurosu count?

Though I don't think Ann is meant to be popular

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
I managed to clear the dungeon in one day, but I had to use the Soma from the free DLC. Otherwise I died before even seeing the first key holder.

Also Arist, Before you finish the dungeon can you take a second look at the Throne Room architecture? Specifically the two pillars near the entrance and the protrusions from the ceiling (Someone in Atlus was really dedicated to this dungeon's theme :v:).

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
While the pillars at the front entrance are legs, there are two protrusions in the ceiling that are probably meant to be breasts. So the whole throne room is literally a woman bending over Kamoshida.

That plus the Lustful Slurp show that someone in Atlus was really dedicated to show Kamoshida's sleaziness.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
The theme isn't that adulthood is bad though, and all the links (and Ryuji's posturing) fit the actual theme.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

Tempest_56 posted:

At least to me it comes off as almost insulting. We're at the climax of the arc, and right before the final confrontation there's, what, four abrupt plot twists thrown out in half a minute's dialogue? Like right before things are resolved, the bad guy suddenly shouts "I stole my greatest work from your mother! And I only took you in to get close to her! And I altered one of the greatest works of art this century to take you out of it, expecting no one to notice the obvious changes! AND I KILLED YOUR MOTHER." That's goddamn terrible writing.

This whole arc seems really weak compared to Kamoshida's.

It's just an escalation of Madarame's actions. He took people and used them until they broke whereupon he casts them aside, in Yusuke case it's literal since Madarame let Yuskue's mother die because her being dead was more useful to him than her being alive.

Kamoshida had the same escalation in his own arc, with crossing the line from sexual harassment to actual rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SITB
Nov 3, 2012
The seven sins are ill defined, but if you want to use them you can simply look at their opposing virtues in order to grasp their definition.

Temperance is the opposite of gluttony, while the opposite of greed is charity. So differentiating between the sins should be the tied to the differences between the virtues.