Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations on finishing this lp Arist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

I hope this thread sticks around, I don't want to know what the real Persona 5 thread looks like after that. :stare:

The P5 thread is pretty quiet but that is more because the main megami thread is where all this discussion is taking place.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
As long as you are aware that you need to finish of the twins in the same round then your pretty much golden in regards to understanding the fight.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

MightyPretenders posted:

Did I mention earlier how neat it was that Shadow Sae's battle mode is just an even edgier take on Thief Makoto's design?

I never thought about it that way but that makes a lot of sense and is a cute little detail.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
At the end Sae does know what a monster she was and became a defense attorney.

Hunt11 fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 29, 2019

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Stroth posted:

You know, the sheer amount of effort they put into what is really just taunting you is honestly kinda impressive.

Also: imagining the look on Yaldabaoth's face while he watches them spend weeks choreographing and practicing that never fails to make me laugh.

The game is definitely at its best with moments like this.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The issue with Haru is that there is so little time for her to really be part of the group. So with the additional 2-3 months of game time that should no longer be an issue.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Funky Valentine posted:

Haru sits atop a throne of bodies

Haru would only be satisfied if she could take Khorne's throne of skulls for herself.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Honestly the only gun skill I ever used was the knockdown one and that was for dealing with treasure demons

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Iamgoofball posted:

Interesting. Ann getting combo attacks with most the starting cast will definitely make her even more useful for the early game, even though she was already your best nuker until Makoto shows up.

Makoto was never a good damage dealer though? What makes her useful is her general utility and tankyness.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do like the idea of more Makoto and Sae scenes.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Grapplejack posted:

I do think you can redeem him, but he's still going to have to go to jail for a couple years. It'd also be best if they rewrote the train scene if they're going that route.

He is going to jail for more then a couple years because even ignoring the train scene he was still an assassin.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Oxxidation posted:

good luck proving that the high-school talk show celebrity snuffed out a healthy percentage of japan's elite with secret brain magic

even miles edgeworth would pop his ascot trying to make that work

How would you prove anything that the shadow conspiracy did? The assumption is that he fesses up so that you can avoid jail time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Arist posted:

Gonna give this LP a once-over to make sure I catch any errors or typos or the like before I submit it for archival. That'll probably take a while, though.

Great job in completing this monster of an lp and be sure to enjoy your newfound freedom.