Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Just stopped played Persona 5 and I saw this thread. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. BTW Persona 5 is good and you should play it if haven't already. Godspeed Arist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Bliss Authority posted:

This and the One Piece connection are probably Ryuji got him instead of, say, Bluebeard.

I think you mean Blackbeard, Bluebeard is Gilles de Rais a companion in arms of Joan of Arc, notable child killer, and not a pirate. Though that does make me wonder if there ever was a Joan of Arc demon in the SMT series.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Life Will Change and Blooming Villain are amazing songs. Persona 5 has a great OST and. Give it a listen. Weirdly enough it's also for sale on iTunes, which surprised me.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Spuzzz posted:

There are some spoilers in the track names if you look it up.

I don't really see any except one, and even that one is not really understandable without context, but it is probably best for people to er on the side of caution if they want the best chance of avoiding spoilers.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

In my playthrough of the game I saw the Elizabeth option and just sat there for five minutes, remembering the Elizabeth boss fight in P3. In the end I chose the correct option, but damned if I wasn't tempted to pick Elizabeth.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Arist posted:

It’s amusing that Yusuke keeps getting upset that we’re showing up, but he should really be realizing by now that Ann is a Power-type Stand that can’t exist more than a few meters outside of our presence, and that joke was absolutely not worth the laborious effort it took to make even for the few of you who got it.
If it makes you feel any better I got the joke and it gave me a good laugh.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

I'm voiced by John Kassir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Ignore this

Blackunknown fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 19, 2019