Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Count Bleck posted:

I mean he made a comparison to Mass Effect Andromeda so you could take it like he accepts it like a lesser of two evils.

I'm fairly certain that man cannot enjoy anything.

Off the top of my head, he gave favorable reviews to Silent Hill 2, Psychonauts, and Half-Life, and went out of his way to do an extremely quick Undertale review just so that he could list it as his top game of 2015 without violating his rule of only using games that he reviewed in his yearly top 10s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Rainuwastaken posted:

I think it's time for the Millennials to cause some funny dialogue enact some societal reform.

Seconded.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Blue Labrador posted:

While I love Millennials, I suggest the slight alteration of #Millennials for authenticity's sake.

Beautiful. Seventeenth-ed.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Materant posted:

And with this out of the way, I present to the thread the best fanwork for P5 by a wide margin.

I'd like this a lot more if not for the fact that the head-bobbing is still set to What Is Love, and so it bobs in and out of rythym and it really rustles my jimmies becuase it's not hard set animation to 4/4 tempo you GODLESS H E A T H E N

(also, wow, this game really likes giving the guys high collars, huh?)

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

To be fair to the game, trying to a 7 sins motif is kind of difficult, because a bunch of them are basically just different facets of Greed(By my count, Lust is Greed for the flesh, Envy is Greed for other's possessions, and Gluttony is Greed with no aim at all), which makes it more the Four Deadly Sins.

That said, with everybody we've faced being in increasingly higher positions of power, I can't wait to see them try to ham-fist Envy in.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

I'm gonna call it now: Morgana, before he lost his memories, was the other Metaverse user that Madarame and Kaneshiro both mentioned. This will then lead to a scene late in the game where his memories come back with all the subtlety of a truck crash, which will then go one of two ways:

A) There's a scene so heart-touching it'll make want to vomit wherein Morgana angsts about how horrible was as a human, and then the Nasty Crimekids will console him about how it's what he does now that's important, and it'll probably be where Morgana hits Confidant rank 10.

B) Old Morgana takes full control, and becomes a bullshit boss fight that everybody still loves because you finally get to vent all of your grievances about this loving cat, and then regular Morgana comes back, comes to the conclusion above, and it's still where Morgana hits rank 10.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Arist posted:

Please Skip This One

The second I saw a beach in a Persona game, I decided to take your advice on that. The screenshots I've seen in the thread imply that this was the right idea.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Illuyankas posted:

Getting pretty suspicious of how long it's taking you to do the next Palace, hmmmmmmmmmmm

If this game is like Persona 4, taking care of that Palace is gonna skip all of the remaining game-time to go into whatever denouement this game has, so breaking an entire game's worth of strategy and saving the Palace for the last possible moment is necessary to have all of the game-time available.

Granted, modern Personas get more and more lenient with max-ranking runs time-wise as you go, so I'd assume there isn't a demand to use every single day and don't you dare let a single one go to waste.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

megane posted:

"Who knew about us? Well, you know, we had to keep it a deep secret, so just... let's see... this fortune teller I met... some girl I play shogi with... this shady ex-yakuza guy... uhh... a reporter for a major newspaper... oh, a semi-famous gamer kid, too. Oh, and a homeless man. Who might be an assassin or something."

"Oh, and a disgraced politician who's career is looking up now because of my help!"

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

VanSandman posted:

Pedo poo poo still sells like gangbusters in Japan. Hell, the pedo-incest stuff sells like crazy too.
You'd honestly think the creeps would be out of money by now.

They won't be out of money until they're out of other possessions to sell, like decent food, furniture, a home, and redundant organs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

I don't like where this is going

Arist please, you deserve better than this