Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Fun fact: Kawakami was originally supposed to have a rank 4(? still need to figure out exactly what rank it's trying to display) charm gate for getting Ms. Chouno to stop harassing her, according to unused dialogue found in the files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Arist posted:

Katsura Hashino, the guy who directed Personas 3-5 and Catherine, isn't doing Persona any more, so the problem might already be fixed.

Hopefully.

Unfortunately, he's still the director on Persona Q2, and the recent trailer for that confirmed that they're throwing in all 3 casts at once.

He's still got one last game to stuff homophobic and sexist garbage into.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Haifisch posted:

Ah, the gym. AKA 'the place you go to once, see it gives you poo poo for the time spent, and never go back'.

Does it improve eventually? Hell if I know, but I'm not sure why you'd want to waste the time trying. I guess it might be alright as a 'you literally have nothing else to do' time-filler in NG+?

Pretty much. You get better rewards each time you go I think scaling up to 5 SP a visit max if you use protein every time, iirc.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I feel like dating Futaba isn't quite as weird, even if going out with a person who you just helped develop social skills not that long ago does seem skeevy.

someone posted in here earlier but the main gist is more "she's incredibly emotionally compromised and it's totally taking advantage of her", especially with the way that scene it written for Futaba

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

TheKirbs posted:

Ann and Yusuke's R trailers are out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TSGgukT8ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVZTHTsXr5M

Everyone will be getting multiple combo attacks.

Doesn't show their 3rd level Persona's but seems to confirm the perfect dream world theory.

Interesting. Ann getting combo attacks with most the starting cast will definitely make her even more useful for the early game, even though she was already your best nuker until Makoto shows up.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

i mean dojima locking you up makes sense in the context of him being the original person they had planned to be the murderer, except that they changed that last minute to Adachi and in classic Atlus fashion just left it untouched

poo poo iirc he's one of the options when you're deciding who the REAL killer is and it's basically just "yah ur right on all accounts but uhh what about nanako"

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

So what you're saying is that we should get Blackquill?

I think this would be a situation that calls for Manfred von Karma. Only he could get the judge to just accept it as fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Geostomp posted:

Let us end this thread safe in the knowledge that though this may end, Persona will not. Because Joker is going to be making appearances in other games until the end of time.

Here, have a nightmare-inducing example:

https://youtu.be/2NpUB_qcAOo

you know, this looks like a pretty interesting free clone of Dead by Daylight, looking into it. I'll have to check it out.