Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I'm sad you didnt make a "games over" joke when Takemi said gameover. Pompous Male Customer is my favorite NPC and he deserves a social link. If you do the training on a holiday, you get double gains, so 2 servings of 5 on your first try, but only 1 protein bonus.

Today I grinded out the first bad end, and learned that you ca n dream up Guts and presumably other stats. It made me chuckle.

Takemi is great, shes my favorite so far..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I won that 100k lottery and finished the 2nd arc.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

resurgam40 posted:

They sure are. Another great thing about fusing personae in this game is that they all, to my knowledge, have a unique awakening that more or less completely fits who they are supposed to be, or at least seem to. Agathion here, for example, seems like an overeager kid who can't wait to start busting faces; another persona might sound completely different, more regal, comical, sinister, or what have you. There are no repeats that I've seen; the only such effort to differentiate personae in the past have been with Jack Frost and all of his offshoots, and only then to incorporate that "hee-ho" thing they do. It's really cool, and the only drawback in this sequence is that you lose Arsene in finding it out (and I'm pretty sure you have to use him here, if you don't want another persona you could easily acquire through adventuring at this point).

I do have to wonder how they haven't by this point incorporated actually going to the Velvet room a little bit more seamlessly in dungeon-crawling times... or better establish why the various Persona teams are OK with a leader who spends long moments just staring into space and possibly giggling for no reason apparently discernible.

I'm drat sure I've seen a repeat, but theres so many personality types for the lines now or something that its hard to notice.

Haifisch posted:

Arist missed the most important part of Ryuji's finisher: He faceplants before it. Every time. A true hero. :allears:

He doesnt even need a stage to dive off to do it either, unlike Yosuke.

Deltasquid posted:

When I first played this, I was cruisin' through the palace until Berith rolled in and hosed me up repeatedly. It's a really jarring jump in difficulty when a random shadow can just oneshot a party member with a physical attack.

I think you're supposed to use a silky for it, or fuse a lilim and hope Ryuji crits them with rebellion. Either way they survived an all-out attack so Morgana and Ann had to waste sp healing somebody from 1% back to maximum every single time. Kamoshida's palace has sudden weird difficulty jumps like that which forced me out when I was 3/4th of the way through and out of resources.

In retrospect I should have abused the vending machine drinks more to conserve sp but eh.

Thats what you get for underestimating the Ars Goetia.

MythosDragon fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 20, 2017

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

It's hard to tell from this angle, but yeah, that's an unconscious teenage girl in a catsuit with her rear end in the air. :yikes:

Wait till she gets knocked down.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Im really enjoying Ann myself, shes nothing like I expected. Her Social link is somehow the goofiest and 2nd most fun Ive seen so far despite being focused on the after effects of this first arc.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Ill freely admit to being pervy and liking Anns outfit, but I dislike forced deviant situations for the sake of perversion at pretty much all times and have not seen that in my 35 hours of gametime yet, so the games doing pretty good. Her down pose is pushing it though, but theres no dialogue focusing on it so I consider it safe.

Sadly sometimes you have to put up with that stuff for the sake of a great story, so Ive long since gotten over it.

Also I got a fusion accident for the first time a few game hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

OutofSight posted:

I just love the insane fetish decor in Kamoshida's dungeon. "Sexy volleyball mannequin" elevator? Sure thing. I am looking forward what the other heist dungeons have to offer.
Yeah its really good for a laugh.

Also, Arist, you exemplified what I expect from LPs with those One Piece jokes, I want all the stupid jokes you can make. It makes this about you and the game rather than just about the game, and thats what LPs are about I think.