Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Definitely got tons of mileage out of Ann's status spells throughout the game.

As for her only real use in the late game being nuking, well, that's all I need her for at that point.

She burns the world, hitting 3rd hardest out of all the characters.

Only Ryuji and Joker hit harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Ah, right; Baton Pass on Ryuji would be a good reason to not IMMEDIATELY jump into the palace.

Also, I was about halfway through the game before I ever thought to give nutrients to the plant. So much opportunity for free Kindness, wasted.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I wonder just how many people got wiped out by a Heavenly Punisher like you did at the end there.

I know I did.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Toranosuke is great. His speeches are great; he's a great guy.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Sun Confidant best Confidant. It was the first one I maxed out.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
NG+ I guess.

Although by then the rewards it gives are completely useless.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I used fast travel a TON during my play-through.

Never noticed Makoto stalking me.

She really is as bad at it as I'd read.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Used Yusuke a lot while exploring Mementos; never bothered with him in the Palaces.

My kill team was Joker, Ryuji, Ann and the next party member.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I forgot how to fuse it, but Onmoraki is the earliest I know of to get Pulinpa and Confuse Boost.

It's a level 12 persona, and it comes with Pulinpa; it learns the boost at level 15.

You can then fuse it with something to make Sandman once you hit level.... 24 I think?

Ended the game with a level 80 Sandman saved to my compendium. One with 80-ish luck.

Soooo much money.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Does Arist have an older brother named Aristotle?

:P

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
See, what you do for the fishing is this:

Spend a whole bunch of game days just fishing until you get the trophy for the biggest fish. Commit to doing only that.

Reload your save to just before you started your fishing spree. You'll still have unlocked the trophy.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
The PS2 did indeed have a gameshark for it.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
...if Morgana is sold off?

I only WISH we could do that; I'd totally let the calling card date slip me by.

:cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Weeble: Attemp #1

Kawakami

It's not quite 1st Girl Wins, but close enough.
She's a Meido and a mature older woman, and I firmly believe Maaku is in to that.
The pull of the Forbidden Teacher/Student Romance is quite strong, and what is Maaku if not a rebel to society's rules and norms?

Also, the reaction once a certain character finds out about the romance is amazing.

Finally, not taking the romance path makes the Rank 10 skill kind of super awkward.

Well... that was certainly interesting to type out.